Brunch Recipe: Bacon Cups
I’m not a crazed bacon lover — I swear — but these are all sorts of amazing. Oh, and simple. Just make sure you’re using organic and local ingredients, because nobody wants a brunch from anything other than happy chickens and pigs.
- 6 strips of local, organic bacon
- 6 organic eggs, preferably from chickens you know
- Some type of crumbly cheese: goat, blue cheese, parmesan, etc.
- Green onion, chopped
- Line each tin hole of a muffin tin with bacon. If you like your bacon a little crispy, put tin in the oven at 350F for 10 or so.
- Crack one egg into each hole.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Pop the bacon cups out of pan onto a plate and serve immediately.